At The Yoga Hub we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Information we collect In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of your information:
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you.
In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Storing Your Personal Data Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Disclosing Your Information where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third party links:
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us.
Access to information:
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you.
- Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested.
- Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
- Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
- If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions & Contact Info If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or By mail addressed to [Re: Privacy Compliance Officer] 23 Langford Crescent, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN4 9 EG