Terms and Conditions
NADANANDA LTD trading as Yoga Hub
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any Items from the Sites. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. By placing an order you confirm your acceptance of these Terms. You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference. We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to order Items, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. These Terms were most recently updated on 18 February 2016.
- You may buy goods offered online by us by completing the order form available on our website. To buy goods via our website, you must be at least 18 years of age. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and that all information you provide is accurate, complete and not misleading.
- You agree to deal with us in good faith and in compliance with all applicable laws. We may cancel orders where we consider that you have not dealt with us in good faith or have otherwise breached applicable laws, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged. If your credit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your credit card account for the amount charged, less delivery charges and applicable taxes and duties, at our discretion.
- Once you submit an order, you cannot cancel it. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, at our discretion.
- We may provide special offers in relation to our goods from time to time. At any time, we may terminate any special offer without advance notice. If terminated, a special offer will continue to apply to goods you ordered in good faith in accordance with these Terms before the special offer was terminated.
- All prices are in British Pound (GBP).
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rate and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right to amend prices without notice from time to time.
- The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery charges.
- The full payment for your order (including the product price and applicable delivery charges) is deducted from your credit card on completion of your order. Delivery will commence once payment has been processed/validated. All payments will be processed via Paypals gateway.
- From time to time there may be errors on our website such as wrong pricing, wrong descriptions and offers for products that are not available or are no longer available. Despite anything else in these Terms, to the extent legally permitted, we may decline or cancel any orders that are affected by the error, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged. If your credit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your credit card account for the amount charged.
- All goods are offered for sale subject to available stock. If an item is out of stock, we may contact you to offer a substitute. If you do not accept a substitute item and your credit card has been charged for an item that is out of stock, we will cancel your order and issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged. If you order goods and some are not in stock, you agree that we may fill that part of your order for which stock is available.
- We ship within a range of different countries which are listed under the shipping options. To find out the shipping charges that apply to you, simply add the items to your shopping cart and proceed accordingly to the checkout where the full cost will be calculated and displayed before you make any payment. It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering.
- We use all reasonable efforts to dispatch orders within 5 business days of the purchase date.
- Most orders should arrive within 7 business days after dispatch depending on the destination. It is your responsibility to inform us promptly if an order does not arrive either by emailing Customerservice@yoga-hub.co.uk. Once we learn an order has not arrived within a reasonable period we will lodge an enquiry with the courier and advise you of any issues that are discovered.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery or non-delivery and late delivery does not entitle you to cancel your order. You have the option to choose a different delivery address than your billing address. If you do not answer when the courier tries to deliver your order, the courier will generally leave a card. You must then contact the courier directly to arrange re-delivery. Without limitation, we are not liable for any loss or damage as a result of you failing to contact our courier within the time specified in any “article awaiting collection” notice left by the courier at the time of delivery.
- You must pay any return freight costs on change of mind purchases;Faulty items will be replaced with the same item originally purchased where still available. For faulty items that cannot be replaced, a full refund will be offered; we will pay all freight charges on faulty items.
- If you receive any goods in a damaged condition, we may issue you a credit in the amount paid for the goods or send replacement goods at our discretion if you notify us within 7 days of the delivery date. We may ask you to provide proof of the damage, as a condition of refund or replacement.
- Risk of damage, loss or deterioration to goods passes to you on delivery in accordance with these Terms. The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery to you.
- Goods ordered by you remain our property until you pay for them in full.
- To the extent legally permitted, we exclude all conditions, warranties, guarantees and similar, whether express or implied, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by us (Warranties), other than those implied by statute which may not be legally excluded. Any liability we may have to you under Warranties implied by statute which cannot be excluded is limited, where expressly permitted by statute, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods or services again or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing, the goods, at our option.
- We hope you will be happy with any items purchased from us; however should you wish to return any items please follow the following instructions: We require notification of all returns within 7 working days of receipt of goods, email email@example.com or use our online contact form - please include your order number and reason for return. We will accept items back even if you have opened the goods to inspect them. As long as you return your goods within 14 working days from the day after delivery. The goods must in an 'as new' condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging, along with any accessories and free gifts received with it and accompanied by a sales receipt. The product must not have been used. Whilst the goods are in your possession you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of them. Goods are returned at your own cost and risk.
- If a product has NOT been returned to us in a fully resalable condition (i.e. used or customer damaged items), we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, unless the item is deemed faulty.
- If you return goods claiming they are faulty, we will examine the returned goods and will replace the goods or refund monies paid by you within a reasonable period of time.
- We do not accept returns of special purchase items.
- If a refund is payable to you we will refund the price of the goods in full. Within 7 working days of receipt of returned goods.
Refund of the original delivery cost:
- Will be refunded for all accepted refund requests received within 7 working days of the day after delivery of goods.
- We are not obliged to repay any of the original delivery charge, if you are only returning part of the order.
- Will NOT be refunded for refund requests received after 7 working days of the day after delivery of the goods.
- Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available from your local Citizen's Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you receive items from us that differ from what you have ordered, then you must notify us as soon as possible using our online contact form
Limitation of liability:
- To the extent legally permitted, in no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from the supply of goods or services via this website or the use of such goods or services by any person, including, without limitation, any lost profits or savings, damage to or loss of property or personal injury (including death), even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theories.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against all losses, expenses, claims, proceedings, damages and costs (including actual, special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential) of every kind and nature made by any other party due to or arising out of any violation of these Terms, any terms and policies it incorporates by reference, the rights of another party, any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation or due to or arising out of any activity related to goods and services supplied by us.
You can contact us using any of the following methods:
- Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- By mail addressed to 23 Langford Crescent, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN4 9 EG
Notices to you:
- We may notify you by email, a general notice on this website or by other reliable method to an address or using contact information previously provided by you.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are excused from performing our supply and other obligations and will not be responsible for any delays where and so long as we are prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms by events or causes beyond our reasonable control. We will endeavour to notify you of any delay and its expected duration. If we are prevented from performing our obligations for longer than a reasonable time, we may elect to cancel your order and issue you a credit in the amount paid for the order without further liability to you.
- These Terms (including any terms or policies incorporated by reference) set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning its subject matter and supersedes all prior communications.
- We may alter these Terms from time to time by posting the altered version on our website. You should visit the website regularly to keep up to date with any alterations. In the case of an alteration, the altered Terms only apply to goods ordered via the website after the alteration takes effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you have any queries or complaints please contact us at the following address:
23 Langford Crescent
EN4 9 EG
Alternatively, please email email@example.com